• Welcome to Pet Natter! The official forum of TheHamsterHouse.com We'd love for you to be part of our community of helpful and friendly pet lovers. Click here to register now. It's really quick and easy.

The forum is a welcoming place for everyone, whether you're a pet expert or a complete newbie. So jump right in and say hello, ask a question, or offer some advice.

We hope you enjoy being part of Pet Natter. Join now.

Niteangel

Berry

Reaction score
Niteangel is one of my favorite hamster brands! They actually sell Multi-chamber hides (A necessity imo) that ship to the USA :0
I've gotten one, and so far I LOVE it!

Most everything they sell for hamsters if safe and a lot of it would work great in a more natural cage set-up :)

I highly recommend you look at them if you haven't yet :D

Emmalope

Reaction score
We just ordered a Niteangel wheel. It has great reviews on Amazon. I like the look of the natural things, and they don't seem to be overly costly.

Berry

Reaction score
We just ordered a Niteangel wheel. It has great reviews on Amazon. I like the look of the natural things, and they don't seem to be overly costly.
Awesome! I would love to get a wheel one day though I have a working 12" Silent Runner and I would rather not spend money where I don't have to haha, but I will definitely get one in the future!